What is it?
Almost every calcium supplement in the market is made from marble or limestone. Major British Medical Journal studies, involving thousands of participants, show traditional limestone calcium supplements are increasing heart attack risk. Consumption of large quantities of non-food calcium supplements gets deposited in arterial plaque. This calcified arterial plaque blocks arteries, causing an increased risk of heart attacks and strokes. A recent study published in BMJ reports 30% increased risk of MI (Myocardial Infarction) & the composite of MI or stroke with use of traditional calcium supplements with or without vitamin D.
For the 1st time in Pakistan, PlantCal, which is 100% plant sourced calcium, derived from Red Marine Algae with rich in over 70 naturally occurring minerals fortified with vitamin D3, K2,B6 & Zinc. PlantCal is the balanced calcium supplement for optimum bone health. It enhances bone mineral density to a greater extent than other mineral sources. PlantCal is highly effective for nourishing bone and joint health. PlantCal with a highly bio-available, bio-active, and long-lasting form of Vitamin K2 helps to direct calcium into bones where it is needed, and helps to keep calcium away from arteries, where it is not needed.
Wilson’s PlantCal may help::
- Extraordinary effect on human bone building cells is due to the mineral complex naturally found in PlantCal.
- PlantCal may increase Bone Mass.
- PlantCal may be well absorbed and utilized in the body due to the following 3 special features:
1. It has a unique porous ‘honeycomb-like’ structure which reacts particularly well in the digestive system giving it enhanced absorption properties.
2. It contains molecules which have a very large surface area which enhances solubility and rapid ionization of the calcium, resulting in better absorption.
3. It contains other important minerals necessary for the absorption of calcium including magnesium, boron, zinc, and iodine.
- PlantCal is enriched with Vitamin K2. Its deficiency may lead to loss of Calcium in the bone and reduces the quality of bone remodelling.
- Vitamin K2 helps promote bone health and preserve bone mineral density that reduces the risk of bone fracture.
- Vitamin K2 in PlantCal may fight heart diseases by controlling calcium regulating proteins in vascular tissues. Vitamin K2 keeps calcium away from the arteries and prevents the formation of dangerous calcified plaques.
- PlantCal is body friendly, easy to swallow, has better solubility and is non-constipating.
Directions of Use
PlantCal is available in sachets.
Sachets: Adults, pregnant & lactating mothers: 1 to 2 sachets / day or as advised by the healthcare professional.
Children: 1/2 to 1 sachet / day or as advised by the healthcare professional. Mix entire contents of sachet in a glass of water approximately 225 ml & drink.
PlantCal Sachets are available in a box containing 10 sachets.
Supplementary Facts: Halal
Each sachet contains:
|Calcium (From Red Algae)
DISCLAIMER: Studies can be furnished to Medical Practitioners on demand.
Other trace elements: Iodine, Manganese, Potassium & Boron.