What is it?
DailyCal is an effervescent calcium supplement with double calcium –calcium lactate gluconate and calcium carbonate which helps offer superior calcium formulation with higher bioavailability. DailyCal is the only double calcium available in Pakistan fortified with vitamin K2 other than Vitamin D3, vitamin C and vitamin B6. Studies have shown that vitamin K2 deficiency may lead to loss of calcium in the bone and reduce quality of bone remodelling. Consuming a significant amount of vitamin K2 helps promote bone health and preserve Bone Mineral Density, that leads to decreased bone fracture. Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) helps stimulates osteoblasts to produce osteocalcin (OC), in turn osteocalcin is converted into its active form by vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7).This active form of osteocalcin binds and then deposits calcium in to the bone.
DailyCal may help::
- Calcium is needed by the body for healthy bones, muscles, nervous system, and heart.
- Calcium lactate gluconate (CLG) is a mixture of calcium lactate and calcium gluconate. It is widely used calcium source with excellent bioavailability and the outstanding characteristics of calcium lactate gluconate combining high solubility and neutral taste.
- Scientific reviews of human studies revealed that calcium lactate gluconate may be significantly and more consistently able to increase bone mineral density than other calcium salts.Clacium lactate gluconate (CLG) 1000 mg is available in DailyCal for immediate release of calcium due to which it leadsto its higher bioavailability.
- Calcium carbonate (CaCO3) 327mg is much more concentrated source to provide sustained absorption of calcium.
- Vitamin K2 in DailyCal helps reduce the risk of fractures, atherosclerosis and heart attacks as vitamin K2directs calcium to bones and keeps it away from arteries.
- DailyCal helps offer fast dissolution and quick absorption, easier for the people with swallowing difficulties, compliance through pleasant taste and enhance liquid intake.
Directions of Use
DailyCal is available in effervescent tablets.
Adults & Children above 7 years: 1 tablet/day or as advised by the healthcare professional.
Children (3-7 years): Half tablet/day or as advised by the healthcare professional. Dissolve the tablet in a glass of water approximately 225 ml & drink.
Disclaimer: Studies may be furnished on Medical Practitioners ‘demand.
DailyCal effervescent tablets are available in a tube containing 10 tablets (Each tablet in separate foil)
Each effervescent tablet contains:
|1000mg||Calcium Lactate Gluconate|
|327 mg||Calcium Carbonate|
|500 mg||Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid|
|400 IU||Vitamin D3|
|10 mg||Vitamin B6|
|25 mcg||Vitamin K2|
DISCLAIMER: Studies can be furnished to Medical Practitioners on demand.