What is it?
Supreme-Z contains “The Best Quality chelated zinc From USA” which helps promote optimal absorption of zinc as compared to zinc sulphate.
Supreme-Z may help::
- Zinc sulphate is more likely to cause an upset stomach that can lead to discontinuation of treatment whereas Supreme Z(zinc chelate) is gentle on the stomach ensuring patients’ compliance.
- Supreme Z(zinc chelate) is attached with another substance (amino acid) which helps promote optimal absorption of zinc; however zinc sulphate is not chelated so it’s not easily absorbed into the blood stream.
- Zinc helps keep skin looking younger and healthier. When taken orally, it can decrease the severity of acne and early signs of maturing akin (lines, wrinkles, spots, etc.)
- Zinc is an essential trace element. Its deficiency can play an important role in aging process.
- Zinc helps improve the male and female reproductive health. Research shows that with increased zinc intake, testosterone levels in the elderly population also doubled.
- Zinc supplementation has been used to increase plasma testosterone level and sperm count in infertile men.
- Low zinc levels have been linked to hormonal imbalances, which can cause ovarian function problems, irregularities in menstruation or even no fertility.
- Zinc may enhance the immune system against bacterial and viral infections including all kinds of Corona viruses.
Directions of Use
Adults (men and women): 1 tablet/day or as advised by the healthcare professional.
Supreme Z is available in a jar containing 30 Film Coated tablets.
|Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)||22.5 mg|
|Vitamin E||30 IU|
|Vitamin C||500 mg|
|Folic Acid||150 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||15 mg|
|Vitamin B2||15 mg|
|Vitamin B6||20 mg|
|Vitamin B12||12 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||20 mg|
Disclaimer: Studies may be furnished on Medical Practitioners ‘demand.