What is it?
SeaMega (Omega-3.6.9) is an essential fatty acid (EFA), also known as a polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA. SeaMega (Omega-3.6.9) is derived from Salmon fish oil (world best source of fish oil) that helps provide optimal health benefits.
Our body cannot manufacture essential fatty acids; we must get them from food or supplemental sources. Research shows that SeaMega helps avoid inflammation and may lower risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and arthritis. SeaMega (Omega-3.6.9) is highly concentrated in the brain and appear to be important for cognitive (brain memory and performance) and behavioural function. In fact, infants who do not get enough omega-3.6.9 fatty acids from their mothers during pregnancy are at risk for developing vision and nerve problems. Symptoms of omega-3.6.9 fatty acids deficiencies include fatigue, poor memory, dry skin, heart problems, mood swings or depression, and poor concentration.
SeaMega may help::
- In children SeaMega syrup may help support in improvement of immunity, child’s neural, cognitive development and concentration.
- May Increase attention span, overall brain function in children and improve scholastic performance.
- In adults, SeaMega may help support in improvement in immunity, reduction in allergy and asthma.
- May help support in Coronary heart disease, Hypertriglyceridemia, Heart failure and Hypertension.
- SeaMega syrup is available in a delicious orange flavour which helps provide compliance in children and adults.
Directions of Use
|Salmon Fish Oil||500mg Halal|
|Total omega-3 fatty acids**||189.95mg|
|EPA (Ecosapentaenoic Acid)||95mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||66.3mg|
|Other omega 3 fatty acids||28.65mg|
|Total omega 6 fatty acids**||18.45mg|
|Total omega 5,7 & 8 fatty acids**||1.1mg|
|Total omega 9 fatty acids**||121.55mg|
|All omega fatty acids are found naturally in salmon fish oil.|
** Approximate content of Omega.
Disclaimer: Studies may be furnished on Medical Practitioners ‘demand.