What is it?
Acrowil-F is haematinic contains Ferrous Gluconate, B complex and fortified with Quatrefolic-which is the most biologically active form of folic acid. Quatrefolic shows superior bioavailability profile over conventional folic acid. Ferrous Gluconate is a preferred oral iron preparation with good bioavailability of elemental iron.
Acrowil-F may help::
- According to Davidson’s Principles and practice of medicine 21st Ed.P.1019-The GI intolerance of iron therapy is the one common hindering factor in achieving therapeutic success by ferrous sulphate.
- Quatrefolic has been recognized and approved by US FDA as a new dietary ingredient.
- Acrowil-F may contribute to support in-Pregnancy (Neural Tube Defects), Spontaneous abortion, Anemia, Down syndrome, Post Partum Depression, Lactation and Infertility.
- Having benefits of Quatrefolic, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12Copper and Manganese.
- No after taste and no smell.
- Sodium and sugar free softgels.
- Acrowil-F sachet is available in refreshing orange flavour to minimize hyper emesis gravidarum during pregnancy.
Directions of Use
Adults, Pregnancy and Lactation
1 sachet/day-dissolve in 225ml water and drink or as advised by the healthcare professional.
Sachets: Acrowil-F is available in a pack of 10 sachets.
Each sachet contains:Halal
|Ferrous (as Gluconate 250 mg) eq.to elemental Iron||30 mg|
|Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate||0.2 mg|
|Copper Sulphate||0.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (as Quatrefolic)||600 mcg|
|Vitamin B12||7.5 mcg|
|Vitamin C||50 mg|
Disclaimer: Studies may be furnished on Medical Practitioners ‘demand.